Hotel Packages for an Extra Special Stay.
They say good things come in small packages and we wholeheartedly agree. Onyx Hotel's weekend getaway packages highlight the best of a Boston vacation. Whether you're a sports fan, a history buff, a bright-eyed newlywed or an eco-warrior, we have a whole bunch of great hotel specials. Even better, Onyx Hotel is pet-friendly so you can enjoy it all with your furry best friend by your side.
Attending an event at the Garden? Click here to book our special rate for ticket holders »
Turn Back Time
Like Cher said, “If I could turn back time, if I could find a way” well, the Onyx may just have theway to do just that. In honor of Cher’s upcoming concert at Onyx Hotel’s neighbor, TD Garden, the hotel is offering guests a way to potentially reverse the hands of time by detoxing, beautifying and getting those extra hours of beauty sleep. You’ll be able to hit the concert looking as young and vibrant as the icon herself.
- Overnight accommodations for two people
- Anti-aging facials at Joi Salon in the North End (either Friday or Saturday)
- Two detoxifying juices from Cocobeet
- Two ‘Cher’able appetizers from Ruby Room before the concert
- Late check-out to catch up on your beauty sleep
Book now using rate code TBT. Valid for stays during September 25-28, 2014.
Hot Fun in the Summertime
Explore one of Massachusetts most beloved treasures, the Boston Harbor Islands National Park area. Enjoy a beautiful summer day with the family out on the harbor with the scenic Boston skyline as your backdrop. Cool off from the summer heat on the quick boat ride, explore historic forts, relax on the beach, go for a hike, or even catch a jazz concert. Stay for just a couple hours or make a day of it! Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations for four people
- Four tickets to the Boston Harbor Islands
- To-go snack pack and summer welcome amenity
Available for stays now through September 1, 2014. Book now using rate code SUMMR.
Refresh. Revive. Rejuvenate.
We recently had a rejuvenation, now it’s time to rejuvenate yourself! Get rid of the winter blues and get ready for spring with a relaxing spa treatment.
- $100 Aveda Spa Credit (gratuity not included)
- Aveda Gift bag
- Fresh detox juice basket
- Late check out
- Available through September 1st
Advance Booking Special
Book in advance and save up to 20% off the Best Available Rate. What are you waiting for?
- Newly renovated guestrooms
- Evening Wine Hour from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Complimentary morning coffee & tea
- 24hr access to fully equipped fitness center
Book online or call 1-866-660-6699 and mention rate code SP6
Details: Rates are prepaid and non-refundable. Rates are based on double occupancy and are subject to space, availability, and change. Taxes and gratuities not included.
Take a "Brake"
Priced at just $25 above our Best Available Rate, Take a Brake includes valet parking for one vehicle daily (normally a $47 value!)
- Deluxe Overnight Accommodations
- Valet Parking for one vehicle per night
- Snack pack to-go for your drive home
"Pahk the cah and forget about it! No need to drive when you are in the city! To get around jump on one of Boston's many trolley tours and move around the city with ease. The Old Town Trolley Tour is my favorite!" Joe - General Manager
Book online or call 1-866-660-6699 and mention rate code PPRK
Details: Rates subject to space, availability and change. Package does not include taxes or gratuities.
Breakfast or Cocktails for $1
The secret is OUT! For just $1, choose to enjoy Breakfast or Cocktails!
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl... we've got you covered! Choose between enjoying breakfast or cocktails daily for only $1 extra.
Book online or call (866) 660-6699 and mention rate code DOLLAR.
Do you love to shop? Browse the shops in Boston's legendary Faneuil Hall Marketplace (walking distance!) or check out the newest shopping destination to hit the area - Somerville’s Assembly Row. This new kid on the block is just a short drive from the Onyx and offers world-renowned retail brands, popular Boston dining destinations and one-of-a kind entertainment. The best part is these fabulous shopping destinations are worth exploring anytime, any day, all year round!
- Welcome amenity that includes a gift bag of discounts to world-famous Faneuil Hall Marketplace and the newly opened Outlets at Assembly Row
- Transportation to and from Somerville’s Assembly Row
Book now and use rate code PSHP
back to top