Hotel Packages for an Extra Special Stay.
They say good things come in small packages and we wholeheartedly agree. Onyx Hotel's weekend getaway packages highlight the best of a Boston vacation. Whether you're a sports fan, a history buff, a bright-eyed newlywed or an eco-warrior, we have a whole bunch of great hotel specials. Even better, Onyx Hotel is pet-friendly so you can enjoy it all with your furry best friend by your side.
Attending an event at the Garden? Click here to book our special rate for ticket holders »
Explore the colors of New England this fall. Kick off your fall foliage trip in historic Boston, with a stay in our boutique Kimpton hotel. We’ll start you off with the flavors of fall, and provide a guide to the must-see foliage hotspots.
- Overnight Stay
- Valet Parking
- Autumn Inspired Amenity upon arrival (think apple cider and pumpkin beer)
- Freedom Trail Mix, packaged to-go so you can explore the city with a snack or take it in the car headed north.
- Our Leaf Peeping guide. We’ll suggest some stops to see the best of New England Fall foliage!
"Pahk the cah." It's Included
Priced at just $30 above our Best Available Rate, Take a Brake includes valet parking for one vehicle daily (normally a $47 value!)
- Deluxe Overnight Accommodations
- Valet Parking for one vehicle per night
- Snack pack to-go for your drive home
Book online or call 1-866-660-6699 and mention rate code PPRK
Details: Rates subject to space, availability and change. Package does not include taxes or gratuities.
Pampered Pet Package
- Includes one-night deluxe accommodations
- A cozy bed for your dog or a scratching post for your cat to borrow during your stay
- Gourmet treats as well as the choice of one item from our Pampered Pet menu.
Book now using rate code PDOG.
Stay Well While You Travel
Whether you’re on the road for work or fun, we’re here to keep you on track with your healthy routine.
- Kimpton Gaiam yoga in every room, follow along to the yoga channel on your TV
- PUBLIC bikes to borrow
- Complimentary 24 hour fitness center, featuring hula hoops
- A healthy amenity upon arrival
back to top